- Our Products
- Service & Support
- Our Company
- Contact Us
Preventative Maintenance Trucks
Preventative maintenance on your trucks is an important part of any safety program and necessary to keep your business on the move, so you need reliable PM trucks that will meet the challenges of field service. Southwest Products can design and manufacture PM trucks and custom tanks to your desired specifications. From fleets to single-trucks, SWP can produce custom or stock vehicles with the configuration and options you want.
|Oil Tank||2||180 Gallons|
|Oil Tank||1||200 Gallons Each|
|Oil Tank||2||70 Gallons|
|Waste Oil Tank||1||400 Gallons|
|Stainless Steel Coolant Tank||1||60 Gallons|
|Stainless Steel Used Coolant Tank||1||120 lbs.|
Industry-Leading Hydraulic Components: Only the best, most reliable components are used in our hydraulic systems to provide the best performance so you can operate with the speed and efficiency necessary to improve your bottom line.
Cross-Baffled Fuel Tank: Fuel tanks are baffled both fore and aft as well as side-to-side to keep your fuel secure so that you are better able to reach your fleet in severe terrain safely.
Spring Mounted Bed Platform: Both the fuel tank and bed platform are spring mounted fore and aft to allow the bed movement during travel to protect the tanks against unnecessary stress, giving the entire body a longer life.
ASTM A36 Hardened Steel: Certified carbon structural steel is used in construction of all of our tanks, as well as the lube truck beds. Hardened steel gives you the durability you want for the longevity, reliability, and safety you need.
State-of-the-art Paint Process: Steel shot media blast followed by Epoxy primer and Urethane paint is used to protect your lube body against the harsh environment in which you work. It also helps your truck maintain its new look longer than a paint system of lesser quality, and maintains the professional appearance you worked hard to attain.
Maintenance Friendly Plumbing: JIC fittings, manifolds and bulk heading are paramount to a leak-free, maintenance friendly plumbing system that gives you the ability to “take apart” not “”tear apart” your plumbing in the event you need to change out lines or pumps so you can focus on maintaining your equipment and not your lube truck.
- Custom Tank Sizes: 300 Gallons – 2500+ Gallons
- Fuel Tanks Can Be Built to DOT 406 Meeting Canadian Standards
- Multiple Tank Configurations Available for Both New and Used Trucks
- Enclosed Reel Cabinets
- Equipped with pumps, filters and meter equipment: Masport, Lincoln, Hannay, Tuthill, and Donaldson
- Built on your choice of truck chassis: Freightliner, Western Star, International, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Mack
- Glider Kit Chassis Available: Freightliner and Western Star
- Wide selection of IMT cranes: Southwest products is an IMT Diamond Distributor
- Service truck refits and refurbishing: New tanks to existing chassis or new chassis to existing tanks
- On-site, state-of-the-art tank fabrication facility: Carbon and Stainless Steel, AISC Code Plate Steel and Aluminum
- Fuel/lube tank certifications and materials: UL, ABS, ASME, DOT/506, ASTM A-36 Steel, SA 516 Grade 70 Stainless