- Our Products
- Service & Support
- Our Company
- Contact Us
1000 Gallon Lube Truck
When job-site maneuverability is important, the SWP 1000 Series fuel and lube truck is perfect for the job. While small enough to get to those tough to reach job sites, the 1000 Series also has the capacity to service larger fleets. In addition, the 1000 Series brings all of the same quality craftsmanship to the table of larger SWP fuel and lube trucks. Available in open and closed models.
|Fuel Compartment||1||1,000 Gallons|
|Oil Tanks||4||75 Gallons Each|
|Stainless Steel Coolant Tank||1||50 Gallons|
|Waste Oil Tank||1||100 Gallons|
|Air Compressor||1||30 CFM|
|Grease Drum & Kit||1||120 lbs.|
Industry-Leading Hydraulic Components: Only the best, most reliable components are used in our hydraulic systems to provide the best performance so you can operate with the speed and efficiency necessary to improve your bottom line.
Cross-Baffled Fuel Tank: Fuel tanks are baffled both fore and aft as well as side-to-side to keep your fuel secure so that you are better able to reach your fleet in severe terrain safely.
Spring Mounted Bed Platform: Both the fuel tank and bed platform are spring mounted fore and aft to allow the bed movement during travel to protect the tanks against unnecessary stress, giving the entire body a longer life.
ASTM A36 Steel: Certified carbon structural steel is used in construction of all of our tanks, as well as the lube truck beds. Hardened steel gives you the durability you want for the longevity, reliability, and safety you need.
State-of-the-art Paint Process: Steel shot media blast followed by Epoxy primer and Urethane paint is used to protect your lube body against the harsh environment in which you work. It also helps your truck maintain its new look longer than a paint system of lesser quality, and maintains the professional appearance you worked hard to attain.
Maintenance Friendly Plumbing: JIC fittings, manifolds and bulk headings are paramount to a leak-free, maintenance friendly plumbing system that gives you the ability to “take apart” not “”tear apart” your plumbing in the event you need to change out lines or pumps so you can focus on maintaining your equipment and not your lube truck.
- Adding 50 gallon hydraulic pressure wash system including hand wash
- Install five roll out drawers set in underbody box
- Remove double sided cabinet and install 120 gallon Poly 12V DEF system
- Install false wall over poly tank (painted to match body)
- Install Lincoln DEF system with 50 gallon stainless tank and stainless fittings
- Install Petro Clear fuel filter (single head with 1 filter elements)
- Install Donaldson fuel filter (Single head with 1 filter elements)
- Install Donaldson oil filters (x4)
- Pressureless fuel fill system
- Replace standard fuel nozzle with wiggens
- Adding (x4) XD16 LED lights on reel cabinet
- Replace 2500 work lights for XD16 LED lights
- Adding (x4) 4401 HID lights on reel cabinet
- Replace 2500 work lights for 4401 HID lights
- Adding (x4) 5600 HID lights on reel cabinet
- Replace 2500 work lights for 5600 HID lights