IMT Dominator DSC12
Keep minor service issues from becoming major headaches. The DSC12 mechanics truck provides optimal performance and durability. The DSC12 is a lightweight truck with a telescopic crane, automotive-style electrical harnessing, and patented floor design to control weight and increase payload.
- Crane up to 4,000 lbs
- Up to a 15’ boom reach
- 12,000 ft-lb. body rating
- Storage capacity of 63 cubic feet
With more than 50 years of engineering excellence, our custom service truck team can customize your stock mechanics truck or build a completely custom mechanics truck to suit your needs. Whether you need custom tank design, specialized configuration or something entirely unique, our team can build it for you.
|Body Rating||12,000 ft-lb (1.7 tm)|
|Sidepack Height||44” (111.8 cm)|
|Body Width||86” (218.4 cm)|
|Compartment Storage Capacity||963 cubic ft|
|Body Weight||1700 lb|
– The sidepacks are constructed of 14-gauge galvanneal steel and the floor structure is produced with 12-gauge galvanneal and 1/8″ deckplate steel. The step bumper is constructed of galvanneal and cold-rolled steel.
– Patented inverted A-frame design constructed of 12-gauge galvanneal material with integral crane box and rear outrigger housing.
– The electrical system consists of a central power distribution point in the crane box using automotive-style harnesses. The circuits use white wire with the circuit function printed every 3″ (7.6 cm). The harness is protected by an overbraid that is heat- and cut-resistant.
– The doors are constructed of 14-gauge galvanneal steel with internal formed eaves and hemmed edges. The latches are a 3-point locking rotary T-handle style. They are constructed of cast steel with a powdercoat finish. The hinges are stainless steel with composite washers.
9 ft RH & LH standard 63.1 cu ft (1.8 m3)
- Adjustable divided shelves
- Air compressor
- Manual outriggers
- Crane box
- Drawer sets
- Incandescent compartment lights
- Hydraulic driven generator
- Radio remote control