Tough Trucks For Every Job Site
For decades, Southwest Products has built trucks designed for demanding service applications. Our standard models include fuel and lube, pm/lube, mechanics, crane trucks, and custom service trucks built to your unique requirements. Our trucks are built to help you achieve greater efficiency on the toughest job sites. Backed by decades of on-the-job experience and customer feedback, our service vehicles provide long-lasting performance and top-of-the-line features.
- Standard Fuel and Lube Trucks in-stock and available in 1000-Gallon and 2000-Gallon models
- PM/Lube Trucks designed for serious operators with serious PM requirements
- IMT Dominator Mechanics Trucks with body ratings from 52,000-95,000 lb and 7,500-14,000 lb cranes
- Articulated Crane Trucks with custom bodies equipment with IMT or Manitex cranes
- Boom Crane Trucks with a wide range of Manitex cranes and options
- Custom-Built Trucks engineered to meet your needs
Need something unique? No one builds higher-quality custom service trucks that our custom truck team. Whether you need a custom Fuel and Lube Truck, a custom PM/Lube Truck, or something different entirely, we can help you achieve your vision.