Manitex CD100i Carry Deck Crane
The Manitex CD100i is our new industrial crane designed to lift loads that can’t easily be reached by a traditional crane or forklift. The 10-ton, cab-down crane maneuvers smoothly through cramped machine shops or shipyards and, with its unique outrigger system, can be positioned close to the load.
- Lift safely. Out-and-down outriggers extend adding stability and letting you inch closer to the load.
- Increase productivity. Lift a full load and move it 360 degrees at five feet radius.
- See clearly. With its low profile and expansive use of glass, you’ll never lose sight of your load.
- Minimize risk. Electro-hydraulic controls are standard so there’s no risk of high-pressure hose leaks in the cab.
- Rest assured. Built entirely by Badger, all components on the CD90i are covered by warranty. Extended warranty packages are also available.
- Meet the latest EPA tiered engine requirements. The CD90i engine complies with the current U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) air emissions standards.
|Engine||Standard: PSI 3.0L Dual Fuel, Rated power: 70 hp (52.1 kW) @ 2500 rpm|
|Transmission||DANA® synchromesh 4-speeds forward and reverse with electrical steer model 1102FT12410|
|Length, transport position||15.17 ft. (4.62 m)|
|Height, transport position||7.15 ft. (2.18 m)|
|Weight||16,535 lbs. (7,500 kg)|
|Maximum tip height||32.95 ft. (10 m)|
|Specification||Manitex CD100i Carry Deck Crane|
|Rating||20,000 lbs @ 5' radius|
|Max Horizontal Reach||24.5 ft.|
|Max Vertical Lift Height||33 ft. max boom tip height|
|Operating Weight||16,535 lbs. (7,500 kg)|