- Our Products
- Lube Skids
- Diesel Engines
- Power Units
- Diesel Framer
- Service & Support
- Our Company
- Contact Us
Manitex 1970 C Series CM
Manitex CM190 (19-ton) Telescopic Crane
Maximize Rental Use and Value
The CM190 telescopic crane strikes the perfect balance between the three things customers tell us they care about most in a rental crane: features, cost and usability. It’s one of the highest-capacity cranes available on a 4×2 chassis, yet it’s competitively priced and packed with standard features designed to save time and money.
- Change line speed on the fly and minimize rope stacking with its 2-speed planetary hoist with grooved drum and negative draft flange.
- Minimize maintenance costs with replaceable, self-lubricating boom slider pads.
- Get active and immediate feedback on load with the integrated load-moment indicator system.
Other features include:
- 19-ton capacity @ 5 ft. radius
- 70 ft. 3-section proportional boom
- 80.8 ft. max boom tip height
- Optional 24 ft. fixed jib
- Optional 24 ft./41 ft. telescopic jib
- Wired anti-two block with lockout ATB
- Removable boom rest
|Specification||Manitex 1970 C Series CM|
|Rating||38,000 lbs @ 5' radius|
|Max Horizontal Reach||70 ft. 3-section boom|
|Max Vertical Lift Height||80.8 ft. max boom tip height|
|Operating Weight||14,625 lbs. (6,634 kg)|